CHARLOTTE ATHLETIC CLUB
"I use the Charlotte Athletic Club on an almost daily basis. I really appreciate the cleanliness of the Club and the friendliness of the staff. There is plenty of space to work out and the only full basketball court in uptown." - Mike M., Member Since 2012
As part of our alliance with the Charlotte Athletic Club, we offer a unique membership option that extends full membership privileges at both the Charlotte City Club and the Charlotte Athletic Club.
The Charlotte Athletic Club is the area’s premium gym and fitness club with two Uptown locations (the Bank of America Plaza building at Trade and Tryon and on the ground floor of the Duke Energy Center). It offers a wide variety of health and wellness related amenities, including:
- State-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment
- Spa with full range of massage therapy options (Trade and Tryon location)
- A blend of classic and innovative group exercise classes including cycle, Pilates, Barre or TRX
- Charlotte's most state-of-the-art cycle studio and the only in the Southeast to offer EVO CX Fitness Bikes
- An elite team of personal trainers who provide unique, inspiring training programs tailored to each individual
- Beautiful locker rooms with private lockers, steam rooms and sauna, laundry service, and widescreen televisions throughout
- Charlotte's only whole-body cryotherapy chamber
- Basketball and racquet courts
- Access to outdoor pool
- Two yoga studios with hot yoga and other practices
For more details including membership pricing and availability, please contact us.