We can't wait to see you again!
The Club may feel a little different as we gradually reopen, but we're smiling behind our masks. The Club's management team, with direction and approval from the Board of Governors, have put together this COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures manual. In it, you'll find updated standards and modifications for service, increased sanitation measures, as well as information regarding private events. Please review the manual so you and your guests know what to expect when coming to the City Club.
Due to the most recent statewide mandate (Executive Order 181), that begins Friday, December 11 at 5:00 p.m. the City Club will be making a few operational changes, below:
- Face coverings should be worn anytime you are not actively eating or drinking.
- Our last reservation will be at 7:30 p.m.
- We are unable to serve beer, wine, or liquor after 9:00 p.m.
- The Club must closed by 10:00 p.m.
** Note: Face coverings are now required in the Club unless you are seated at your table, per Governor Cooper's Executive Order No. 147, issued on June 24, 2020.
The Club is serving lunch Thursdays and Fridays, and dinner Wednesdays – Saturdays. Lunch reservations are available 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Dinner reservations are available from 5 to 8 p.m.
We are taking reservations requests via email, to email@example.com. Your account must be current in order to make a reservation. Please list 2-3 preferred times in your initial email, as we anticipate a high volume of requests and would like to accommodate as many people as we can within the capacity and timing constraints.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR MENUS - also available on your personal device via QR code at your table, OR printed single use menus by request. Note: these menus may change due to product availbility, but this link will always be up to date.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
What to expect: Member Experience
- Reservations will be required to enter the Club at all times, to ensure we are in compliance with the 50% capacity regulations.
- Your specific time reservation is designed so that only one party will be arriving at the Club at that time. There is a 10 minute buffer between parties, so please only arrive at your designated time.
- If you have a mask or face covering, we request you wear them once you enter the garage elevator until you get to your table, however, this is preferred, but not required.
- When members exit the elevator in the lower club lobby they will be greeted by a host and that staff member will thermo scan you and your party. Each member of your party will also be asked if they have experienced any of the COVID-19 symptoms. Upon successful completion of that step you will be escorted to your table.
- We have implemented one-way foot traffic patterns in the Club so everyone travels in one direction and does not cross by other individuals.
- All tables are located on the windows and have a minimum of 9 feet spacing. No other parties will need to walk within close proximity of your table.
- Your gloved server will greet you and bring everything you need for your table.
- Your server will explain the menu, answer questions, take your order, as well as deliver and clear food and beverage items. They will be mindful of providing excellent service while minimizing interactions with members and guests.